How do you cook with organic beans and grains?
One of our favorite recipes for a gluten free cake using our black beans.
- 4 free range organic eggs
- 3/4 cup of organic sugar or agave nectar
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (12 oz)
- 1- 15 oz can of organic black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Combine eggs and blacks beans in a food processor – purée until all the beans are smooth
- Cook the chocolate chips in a microwave bowl and melt for 1 minute. Stir and microwave in 15 minute increments until smooth.
- Combine the melted chocolate, sugar and baking powder in the food processor with bean mixture and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a greased round pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan before removing.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate, caramel, or powered sugar.